Friday, March 5, 2010

Wait! Weight a minute!



Here's my girls at my parents' house for Hannah's birthday party. We celebrated with her cousins, one of whom is 3 days older! They had a party together. They had so much fun sledding and marching through the snow. They took themselves on quite a hike through the woods and trails!

I don't know about you, but for me, my weight has been a never-ending issue for me. As soon as I get to a "good" weight, I either backslide and relax on my eating or I get pregnant. Right now, I have 20 lb to go to get back to the weight I was a year ago. How discouraging. In the last 3 months, I've worked out harder and ran further than I've ever ran. Since Maverick's been born, I've ran 103 miles!! I've lost 7 lbs. I'm the same weight I was a month ago. On the bright side, I've lost an inch on my thighs and 1.5 in on my hips in the last month. SO! Time to crack down on my sweets. I've tried to keep my calories below 1500, but somehow when I eat yummies like cookie dough or more recently, frosting, I think I can just not count them. How ridiculous! So here's to being more accountable to what I eat, keeping better track of my calories, and limiting my sweets to {nearly} zero!!

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive