Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I want to...

blog more frequently about this daily life.
to get up earlier to spend time with the Lord.
to not let my exercise time interfere with my children.
do schooling with Hannah more regularly.
not let my children watch so much TV.
read to my children every day. Read the good stuff.
not be so impatient with my girls. Especially the one who is a rascal and a pest. {grin}
cook more healthy meals. More often.

Is being convicted a good thing? I suppose, but it doesn't feel good. I don't really like to get up to an alarm clock. But I need it if I'm to get certain things accomplished. I need to spend more purposeful time with my children, but that means doing less of the stuff I want to do. Like read blogs. Like scrapbooking. In learning the past month about the fear of man vs the Fear of the Lord, I need to make sure that I'm not comparing my life to another friends, but to make these changes because it's what the Lord desires of me. Instead of thinking, "She keeps such a great schedule and does so much for her family", I need to think, "What is it that I need to change in my life to please the Lord?"

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive