Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow Days


This winter, we have been blessed with an abundance of snow.  Tons and tons.  Tim has had busy weeks of snowplowing and the girls have had fun playing in it.  We've been out a few times to play and go for walks and sled down our snow piles.  We really need something other than the baby sled.  Anyway, this was from the beginning of snow season, taken mostly before thanksgiving.  You can see there are still green leaves on the trees!  We have had this huge pile of snow outside our picture window that makes it difficult to see out our window and backing out of the driveway feels a little dangerous!

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive