Friday, January 9, 2009

Project 365


Have you heard of this concept of Project 365, in which you challenge yourself to take a picture a day for a whole year?  Many people have stepped up to this challenge, including myself.  Now, what's the point of taking pictures if you don't scrap them, right?  So I designed a template based on the one by Creative Keepsakes (which they sold out of their Kit of the Month in 2 hours, so I heard).  I used the kit of the month from Scrap Girls for January, called Pinned Up/Pin it up.  I really like how it turned out, and here's the first week of January (only 3 days long).  I've taken a picture so far of every day, but it's going to be a challenge to come up with different things to take photos of.  I've done some outside/nature ones, but I'm going to end up with a ton of the girls--surprise!

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive