Friday, September 5, 2008

Labor Day Activities


well, we didnt' go on a long weekend vacation, but we did cram a lot of fun into 3 days! Saturday, we got up early (although my alarm was going off for 40 minutes before I woke up!) and drove up the Traverse City. This is one of my favorite parts to the state! Tim's parents were camping up there for the weekend, so we joined them for the day. Hannah REALLY wanted to go camping, too, but we had to be in church Sunday, since Tim was preaching. The girls got so incredibly dirty at the camp site, and I totally dressed them in clothes I didn't want to get dirty...What was I thinking?? We went on a 10 mile bike ride with his parents, his sister & her husband, and of course, Gracie the little dog, went too! Isn't he cute? There was a bike trail that went past the State Park we were at, and went all the way down town to the beach. After we got back, we did some swimming at the Lake Michigan Beach across the road from the campground. Actually, the water wasn't too chilly! The girls love, love, love to swim!
On this layout--the first I've done in a few weeks--I used a Scrap Girls Club Kit for August, called His & Hers. really cute set.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive