Thursday, June 26, 2008

Movie Poster



In response to This challenge, I found the above movie poster that intrigued me, and made a scrap page to mimic the artistry. This picture of Hannah was taken a few weeks ago along the bike trail near our home, and I loved how she wasn't looking at me and how the wind was playing with her hair. I pulled the picture into the editing page in photoshop elements, and I applied an action that I downloaded here. I wanted a sepia colored picture that still had traces of color to it. I enlarged the photo to fill most of the page. Then I pulled in a paper that I found for free at this magazine's site. I used a grunge brush to erase portions of the photo so that the edges where the two meet were indistinct. I added all my journaling and title to mimic the movie poster's, and added a few brush/stamps at the bottom that I found at 2 Peas. This link takes you to their free monthly digital kits. The "D" and the barcode were from the Proud to be Digital kit. The last brush I used was the date brush, which was part of a monthly club kit that I'm in with Scrap Girls. And that's it!

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive