Monday, April 7, 2008

Hannah from last fall Digi Scrap


Here's a few pictures I used to make a fall page. I love the vibrant colors in these photos, taken on a walk through the woods and on the beach. All of these elements and paper came from a freebie downloaded from Shabby Princess. I used some brush work on the paper under the journaling strips and on the bottom layer under the main picture. I also changed the look of the title Alpha using tools in photoshop. The piece I spent the most time on is the base layer. I took a piece of cream paper and added texture using a photo I took at the beach around the same time. It's a subtle touch, but adds a beachy feel.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive