Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Another card for the weekend challenge


I liked this layout challenge so much, I made another set of cards, using my new scallop stamps from Sale-a-Bration. My cards are made from Rose Red, 4.25x4". I used Cutie Pie Designer Paper, cut 3x3, and a 2.75 square of Wild Wasabi. I paper pierced the Wild Wasabi square and used my new white gel pen (from SU) to imitate the stitched look. I added Bashful Blue/So Saffron brads to these corners, and I also roughed up the edges of this piece by rolling and scrunching the edges of the paper. I tied a piece of stitched green ribbon around the Designer paper. I stamped the scalloped images on Whisper White and then punched out with the scallop punch. I punched a 1/16" hole along the scallops to make them look lacy. On the Birthday card, I stamped the image twice, and punched the second image out with a 1 1/4" circle punch. I attached these together with a pop-dot.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive