Saturday, March 8, 2008

Card #3 for the Troops

Here's the 3rd card that I created for the Troops Day. I used a base of Blue Bayou, card size is 4.25x5.5. My strip of Sky Blue, 5.5x2, is stamped in the same ink, using the hostess set from level 3. Then I stamped the greeting from this set in Basic Black ink. On a square of Whisper White, I stamped the large flower in Basic Black, and used my blender pens to color it in--using Sky Blue, Rose Red, and So Saffron. I ticket corner punched the corners of this piece, and sponged the edges with Sky Blue ink. Then I added white Grossgrain ribbon to the card.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive