Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Title Page & Last Page for Hannah's Book



Here's 2 more pages from Hannah's Birthday Scrap Book. This is the Title Page and the last page (the chorus). The title page was created using freebies downloaded from ScrapGirls.
I learned a new technique on this page: the paper folding layers. It's So Much Fun!
The other page was created using a freebie kit from 2Peas.
I'm so excited! Tomorrow my SU! order is supposed to be coming! My first one from the Spring-Summer Collection. It contains all the paper and stamps that I'll be using for the Cards For Troops! Day--Don't forget to let me know if you're coming. I'm also getting new catalogs, Sale-a-bration Brochures, and Occasions Mini-Collection 2009 Brochures. Remeber, every hostess gets one of these for having a party.

1 comment:

Haylie said...

Great pages! You got a cutie on your hands!!!

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive