Saturday, November 24, 2007

Black Friday Sales


Any of you find good sales this weekend? I just got back from Jo-ann's and bought myself a Christmas present--a new paper cutter! It's a Fiskar's rotary cutter, 40% off! I've been needing a new cutter, as my blade is dull and it doesn't always cut straight--not a good thing! I also got 2 extra blades: a scoring blade and a scallop blade. DH said I could have this for Christmas. They also had all their 12x12 paper buy 6 for $.96! They have some very nice double-sided heavy paper. Some of the paper is so flimsy and light weight, I don't like it as well. Plus, when I checked out, the cashier gave me an extra 20% off with her coupon! Yippee!!
here's another easy card: I rolled the Big Snowflake wheel in Real Red ink on white CS and cut it about 2x4. My base is REal Red, 4x8. I added Cool Caribbean strips the sides of the white CS. I stamped Merry on Wild Wasabi and ticket punched the corners. I added 1/8" holes to thread my Silver ribbon through and tied.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive