Thursday, July 5, 2007

Local Horse Show




Two weeks ago, me and my family spent the day at a local open horse show. We showed our Haflinger Horses, and did very well. We had a total of 5 adults and 2 children showing on 4 horses for a combination of about 20 classes! I showed beginner rider in Western Pleasure and Western Horsmanship and got 2 FIRST PLACES!!!! Yippee! I enjoy riding Sunny, a 12 year-old registered Haflinger gelding. He is gentle and pokey, and just right for me (for now anyway). I showed a few weeks ago and, in much bigger classes, had no ribbons. This is my first time riding and showing in 2 years, due to being pregnant all last summer. It was a lot of fun, and of course, since my whole family did well, we had a blast! Did I mention that we did it with 6 little girls in tow? Yep, 2 infants, 2 2yo, a 4yo, and a 6yo! (If you want to know more about our horses, visit their blog Rocking Horse Farm )

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive