Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy Independence Day!





I had hoped to have this posted yesterday, but I ran out of time. Oh well! I used old ice tea bottles that my DH has been getting, and I decorated them with patriotic paper and used the Pick a Petal stamp set. I think I'll fill them with M&Ms or instant ice tea.

I recently scrapped this page using our Memorial Day pictures. I ripped the blue jean paper for a torn edge for the bottom layer, used black paper with vanilla edges for the middle layer, and flag patriotic paper for the top. I also used this paper to layer on the "L" and "star" chipboard pieces (from Jo-ann fabrics). I really like how it came together.


SU paper used: Buckaroo Blue, Cranberry Crisp, black, vanilla


SU ink: buckaroo blue, cranberry crip; marigold morning




No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive