1. SOOC (Straight Out of the Camera) This one was more difficult than I thought it would be, and I found I just couldn't put an unedited photo up! So here's a before and after shot of a cow in an Amish field where I bought some groceries and some baked goods this week. Yummy!
2. Sprouting: ok, this would really be more accurate to say "Budding", but I have nothing pretty that's "sprouting" up yet, only weeds! A few pots of herbs are coming around, but I'll start more planting in the next week or two. I do have a tiny pot of Rye grass the girls started in the kitchen window, though...
3. Isn't it Ironic? This one stumped me big time! This is as close as I could get, with Hannah running into the other team while the ball's off to the side.
4. Lazy! Again, I think of Springtime as WORK around here and Summer has more lazy moments, but Makenna thought the lid to the sandbox was a great spot to relax after blowing bubbles, and it's definitely a lazy moment.
5. Smells of Spring! Of course, I'm sure that most will put some pretty flowerish smell up for this one, but I was hunting for a manure spreader! I even saw an Amish man with a manure spreader nearby, but hesitated to get close enough for a shot. Sure wish I'd managed that, though! A few weeks ago, this NASTY smell assaulted our house due to our friend's turkey manure being spread nearby. We were thanking Jesus when a rain came shortly after and cleaned the air and our home of that awful smell.