For the Spirit of God has made me,
and the Breath of the Almighty gives me life. Job 33:4
Daily sustains, provides and restores life to me. To ME!
I am trusting God for He is good. His love endures forever.
This week I got off track and neglected several of my disciplines. I did not give thanks. I did not read much of the Word. I did not eat right. I was angry. I yelled. I hurt.
This week I am leaning hard into His arms of Grace for it is much needed.
Counting His Goodnesses to Me #258-268
- New sound system at church to better communicate God's message
- Color in bloom around us
- Greeting Amish girls at grocery store
- Mav playing in dirt with rocks
- My mother. She continues to be an example of patience and selflessness
- Jogging again.
- Zumba with friends
- Jessica and Colin's wedding
- Seeing old friends
- Celebrating new life
- Finding beauty in the details around me