Thursday, March 10, 2011

Self Image

What we think about ourself...our view of ourselves....how does that fit into the Christian life?
"God says our first steps are to be toward Him:  seeking His face, following his laws, putting him first and self-centered pursuits last.  When we line up with Him, he leads the way and all we have to do is follow.  As we look to Him, the glory of His image gets imprinted upon us."  Stormie Omartian.

The prayer of my heart lately has been that God would Teach us His ways, that we would walk in His truth and unite our hearts to fear his name.  That we would have a desire to obey him and enjoy the blessings that come only from Him.

"May {our} true self image be the image of Christ stamped upon {our} souls!"

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive