Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Life Bursting Forth

It is a good thing when I walk away from church with a full heart and the things of God on my mind.  I've been posting pictures of flowers this week and here's a few reasons why.  (Thank you Pastor Mark for giving some words to my thoughts)

"For everything God created is GOOD and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with THANKSGIVING because it is CONSECRATED by the Word of God and Prayer." 1 Timothy 4:4-5

When I delight in the things that God made for my pleasure, it can and should lead me to JOY and DELIGHT in Him.  It pleases the Father when I see the beauty around me and praise His name.  I need to take time to spot these gifts.  To name these everyday ordinary goodnesses as true gifts from the True Father.

Seeing God's goodness in and through everything is to live with JOY.  Stop. Pause. Linger long. No more hurry.  No more rushing through the moments and hours to get one more thing accomplished that doesn't really matter.  Make it a daily habit to look for these gifts daily.

The one thing I ask of the LORD--
the thing I seek the most--
is to live in the house of the LORD all the days of my life,
DELIGHTING in the LORD'S perfections
and meditating in his Temple.
Psalm 27:4

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive