Monday, December 6, 2010

Shutterfly {FREE} Photos

I love getting our family Christmas card together each year. For many years, I have made our own cards...stamped them, designed them, digitally made & printed them. This year, a few cheap and quick deals caught my eye.

Shutterfly is offering 50 free cards to me for blogging about them! And if you blog about them, the offer is open to you as well...until December 10.  It's good for 5x7 folded or flat cards.  Yippee!

At church yesterday, I had the family dressed and ready for some good pictures. This is what we came up with. Of our whole family, I have either black and white (vanilla tint action) or the dreamy hot cocoa action.
Next, we have 2 poses with all 3 kids. I think the one on the left of Maverick is better. Maverick didn't cooperate very well and kept trying to get away, which caused the girls to be distracted or to "help" keep him in place.
So I like this one of the 2 girls. They both are giving genuine smiles and their eyes are wide open. Makenna and Tim share the same unphotogenic trait: squinty eyes, eyes rolled back, eyes closed, etc.
And of course, a few of my Mav-man, looking cute.  I love seeing the curve of his cheek, the long eye lashes laying down.

Here's a few Shutterfly cards that I like:


I love these color schemes as well as being able to use multiple photos.  Another must:  It must say Merry Christmas, not Happy Holidays or some other greeting.  I'll show you soon what I came up with.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive