Monday, July 20, 2009

Middle of July Already?




Summer has flown by, and we've only had 1 or 2 really hot days! Can't believe it! Our summer has been full of going to the beach--yes, we still go, even when it's only in the 70s, growing our first garden, biking, jogging, yardsaling, picking fresh fruit like strawberries, and so on. This week, I'm 24 weeks pregnant with #3, a BOY! We're so excited, and Hannah has nicknamed the baby "Li'l Jammer". Makenna mostly calls him "baby brudder" and brings him up in many conversations. Once, she insisted she was going to be the only one to hold him, not mama, not daddy, not sissy, just her! Thankfully, the next day, she decided she would share him. Hannah especially has enjoyed feeling the baby kick.

I also decided to start doing preschool with Hannah this summer. We're reading lots of books from the Sonlight Homeschool PK4/5 reading list, doing workbooks, practicing writing letters and learning letter sounds. We're starting week 6 this week. Some weeks we only got in about 2-3 days, others we've done 4-5 days. She's doing really well, and seems to like it, especially spending time alone with me. She's been doing some learning activities on the computer, and now we fight about who's turn it is on the computer!

You know i like to win things and I haven't won for several months. But this morning, I won a nursing cover from Go, Graham, Go! So excited! THere are a few more giveaways by that site, as well as a few others I'd like to share with you.

Go, Graham, Go! is giving away a SweetPea 3 MP3 player for children. After winning 2 iPods, Hannah says the next one I win has to be hers!

Jolly Mom is giving away an awesome baby and toddler bedding set (one of each) that I'd love to win for the girls from Thank You Baby! So pink and girly and cute! This is also sold at Cymax stores, not found around here.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive