Friday, February 27, 2009

Candy Bar Wrapper Craft, Extra Holiday Scrap Pages




I finally did a "Hybrid" scap project, and actually took a picture of it!  I found several great deals on candy this past week, and actually bought 18 candy bars for free!  I actually think that I will make a few bucks when the rebates come back!  How great is that!  But, of course, I don't eat chocolate or candy bars anymore...so here's what I did:  we needed a thankyou gift to our MOPS children's helpers, called "Moppetts" workers.  So, I created a paper wrap digitally and printed out on everyday photo paper, cut and trimmed, wrapped and taped, and here you go!  They actually turned out quite cute!  I really enjoyed making them.  I spent a whole day with my friend Staci and her children putting these together, and made for a really fun day for all.

I made a few Thanksgiving and Christmas pages that I never put up.  I actually make tons of pages that I never post or even print.  I get really behind...

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive