Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Week 3, Project 365






I spent the last week, the coldest one of the winter (so far) working outdoors alot, as a fascilitator for Grace Adventures Camp, near my home.  The camp hosted a group of Cornerstone University students taking a class called Leadership Journey.  I worked along side of a Cornerstone fascilitator, and we took a group of 10 students through the training.  There were 4 groups total, and there were other instructors involved throughout the week.  I was mostly involved with leading the group through various experiences that modeled leadership, and brought them through leadership practices, as well as getting them to work together as a group.  They worked on communication, participation, trust, and such.  We did fun things like broom ball on the frozen lake, High Ropes Course, and sledding.  Me and some other girls got to ride horses on the absolute coldest day!  I've never ridden in snow before.

The last picture was taken when Tim and I took the truck for a ride down to the Silver Lake Lighthouse.  This past weekend we got about 18" of snow, and it was difficult to get a clear view of the water.  I've always wanted to get a picture of the lighthouse in every season, and this is the first time I've actually had my camera with me!  So cool.  I think I'm going to use this picture for a card I want to make, and include the verse:  "GIVE LIGHT to them that sit in darkness...guide our feet into the way of peace." Luke 1:79

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive