Sunday, December 14, 2008

July Brag Book


Boy, thoughts of the 4th of July seem far away, doesn't it?  I remember going to the cow farm, Country Dairy, and being hot and sweaty from our bike ride, eating cold ice cream, and smelling the fresh farm air.  Today, there's tons of snow, and we walked to the post office decked out in snow suits and a sled.

Have you seen this site?  There are several "blog" type sites within that are neat.  They range from topics of health, family, homeschooling, crafts, thrifty sales, society, kids, home, cooking, etc.  Every once in a while, I find some good ideas here.

This give-a-way for $100 Home Depot card ends today.  
This site is for helping your child sleep better and contains a lot of articles on feeding/soothing children.  They are giving away a Kodak, a leapfrog toy, and a few other things.  Ends tonight.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive