Monday, September 8, 2008

Makenna and flowers





I guess I have something going for purple and Makenna! The first and last page is a double layout, so they go together. The were taken one sunday evening we went with tim's family to a quaint beach-side town a few miles away--we live in a touristy area. We walked down the pier, and took these pictures as Makenna stopped to smell the flowers. the middle page is a picture that I took at local church camp that has beautiful landscaping. Many of the people that work there are my friends, and I've done some work for the camp, so I felt comfortable taking my girls there for a photoshoot. I've done this a few times in the past. unfortunately, the girls aren't into posing for me! Often, I catch weird expressions, or the back of them as they run away from me! I enjoyed doing some photo editing to these pictures and getting a slightly different look than when it was SOOC (straight out of camera).
For these pages, I used the following kits from Scrap Girls: July's "expressive" Kit, June's "Far East/Victorian" kit. Both of these kits are the middle of the month kits, which contain brushes and overlays or pages that require blending layers. I enjoy using these, since it allows me to create a variety of pages and looks, depending on how I blend, what colors I choose, and what combination of overlays I put together.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive