Friday, May 2, 2008

Let's Ride Bikes


I've discovered a new blog, by Jessica Sprague, a digital scrapbooker who writes articles for my favorite scrapbooking magazine, Creative Keepsakes. She has Photoshop Fridays, which are tutorials for Photoshop (& elements). Here, I learned how to do this neat circle! I also discovered that by lowering the opacity of my paper used for the journaling block, it takes on the look of vellum (duh! why didn't I try that before?), which is less distracting on the page. I like to make the journaling on a separate paper layer, but it doesn't always look right on the page. So, Wall-ah! I like how I was able to encorporate the circular theme by using circles on the paper of the ring, and all the scallops, and the title circles.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive