Monday, May 5, 2008

Easter Dress for Makenna



I love beautiful Easter Dresses! My girl looks like a Princess! I used some new products on these pages from Scrapgirls. The swirly beads and scallopped lace on the bottom page are template pieces that I colored to match the dress. I actually designed my own purple and green papers (cool, huh?!) to use on the beads & scallops on the bottom page, and the heart, swirly frame, and heart on the top page. I also used my Photoshop Elements 6 to altar the photos' background. They were taken in the gym at church, so I edited out the wall in the background, made it white/purple and brightened it up. I love the final outcome!
other sources: title letters & swirly frame on top page from designerdigitals.com; heart frame, flower frame & vertical purple swirl on top, black frame on bottom from scrapgirls.com

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive