Friday, April 11, 2008

Roll with the Punches



I saw this idea posted on Split Coasters, and decided to try it. I'm not sure I like it, so I also did one a little different. On the first card, I wheeled the Something Fishy jumbo wheel in Bashful Blue, cut around the top waves. I wheeled a second piece of white cardstock and punched out circles to add to the first strip. On the second card, I created a mask using cardstock and randomly punche 1 1/4" and 3/4" circles. Then I layed the mask on my white cardstock and rolled over this in Brilliant Blue ink. I traced around the circles using a blue sharpy marker. The rest of the cards are the same: layered on Bashful blue cardstock with a stitched ribbon tied around them. The patterened paper is the Cutie Pie paper pack, and the base is 4x4 Certainly Celery. The sentiment is a retired hostess set, inked in Pumpkin Pie, punched with 1 1/4" circle punch. A 1 3/8" circle punched out of Pumpkin Pie CS is layered under this. A 1/8" hole punched at the top with silver ribbon tied through completes this accent. Finally, glitter was adhered to various bubbles in the fish scene.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive