Thursday, March 27, 2008

Trick or Treat Layout


I'm pretty sure the actual pages are much straighter! Somehow when I scan them in and upload the pictures, the elements seem to get more crooked! This is my one and only page of Halloween--not a very celebrated day in our house. It's fun to dress up and it's fun to get candy, but we don't really go out to other people's houses. Makenna was a happy little clown, and Hannah was a sad little pony. Didn't they play their parts well?? Ha, Ha!

I played up the circle theme found in Makenna's clown outfit by repeating them in the Designer paper and in the title circles, as well as the ribbon. I did something new with the journaling: i typed in in Photo Shop Elements and added a beach photo to the background. I played with the opacity of the photo so it wouldn't take away from the picture. I wanted to include this October Lake Michigan scene to remind us that we were living at the beach house at the time. I also got the Happy Halloween words from a Digital scrapbooking site.

Paper: So Saffron (background), Taken With Teal, Cool Caribbean (retired), Chocolate Chip; Designer Paper (non-SU)
Ink: Basic Brown, Cool Caribbean
Stamps: Polka Dots & Petals; Whimsical Alphabet (retired)
Accessories: Round Tab punch, ribbon, stapler, Scallop Circle punch, Circle Punch 1 1/2", 1 3/8"; photo corner punch; 1/16" hole punch; brads

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive