Friday, July 27, 2007

A Few Of My Favorite Things...





Here's the last of my pics from my craft sale. I ended up making many clipboards! I ordered 10 clear clipboards, and then I mod-podged paper on the backside! I used my special SU! Designer paper that is double sided! I thought this was a great use for it! I think they turned out really pretty. I also added ribbon

to all the clipboard tops. The ones that were more "boyish" I added just one longer strand of ribbon that didn't look like a cute little bow. I did an Americana set of papercrafts: mini clipboard, large clipboard, composition notebook, and also a bottle of candy (not pictured here). I found some cool Americana paper at Hobby Lobby, and used it with Cranberry Crisp and Buckaroo Blue (last year's In-Colors). I also did a whole set using the Regal Rose and some flower paper: made the mini clipboard, composition notebook, and box of 10 cards (pictured earlier). I thought the notebook needed something else on the top part, so I stamped a flower using the Pick a Petal stamp set, cut it out, and glued it on. I used Basic Brown, Regal Rose, and Certainly Celery ink for the flower.

We're celebrating my mom's birthday tomorrow, so I'm going to pick out some of these goodies to give to her for her birthday! I think she'll like a package of cards to have on hand. She always thinks my cards are amazing, even the one's I think are simple, so she's easy to please! :) I love having her admire my work, because it always makes me feel so appreciated!

By the way, I let my daughter use one of my first clipboards to hold her coloring paper, and her sippy cup leaked on it, and then her coloring paper dried to it, leaving scraps of paper behind. I'm going to try to soak it off, but I was surprised that this happened, and I hope the clipboard isn't permanately damaged.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive