Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Box of Baroque Motifs





I made this box of 10 cards with matching envelopes to fit into this cute box. I followed the directions given by Andrea Wolford's blog

I thought it was a great gift idea. Instead of using a Simply Scrappin' Kit as she did, I used the new Baroque Motifs set in the new Fall-Winter Collection 2007 Catalog from Stampin' Up! These cards are {again!} 6x3 cards, which also fit into a regular sized envelope. Everybody just throws away envelopes, so I don't usually spend extra money on them. I stamped something in the bottom left corner of each to coordinate with the cards and they all fit into this box.
The New Cataolog is beautiful, using In Color Blue Bayou and Sky Blue tones on the cover. There are over a hundred new stamp sets and wheels, many new scrappin kits and designer paper, and also textured cardstock and ribbon. So many pretty and beautiful things to try!
Additional stamps used: Hugs & Wishes (new); Graceful Words (past mini) Hostess set 05-06
Paper used: Mellow Moss; Regal Rose; naturals ivory; white; Hobby Lobby DS
Ink Used: Mellow Moss; Regal Rose; Rose Red; Basic Brown
Accessories: brads; twine; Word Window; 3/4" circle Punch; 1 5/8" circle Punch

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive