Saturday, June 30, 2007




Last week, my friend Laura had a baby shower. She's expecting her 3rd baby soon. It was a diaper shower, so along with a package of size 3 diapers--which my husband almost used on our own baby!--I decorated this tall jelly jar and filled it with crystal light single packets and made a cute 3x3 card. This was my first card of this size. It's quite fun!
Stamp sets used: Delight in life; A is for Adorable Hostess set; Sell-a-bration -06 set;
Ink used: Basic brown, cool caribbean;
Paper used: cool caribbean; white; chocolate chip; Petals and Paisley DS; Certainly Celery PP;
Other: stampin' pastels

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive