Saturday, June 30, 2007

3x6 cards for craft day




I was asked to set up a booth at a local church Ladies's Day to make cards. I chose to use the Petals & Paisly set and the Polka Dots & Petals set with the coordinating wheel (Petals) and Designer paper. I LOVE this size card--you'll see me using it a lot. I like it because you can get 4 cards out of a sheet of 12x12 paper, and because they're smaller, it takes less to fill them! --plus, who writes so much inside that they need a bigger card?
Stamps used: already mentioned, plus Sweet Shapes
Paper: Petals DS; Barely Banana; Regal Rose; Cool Caribbean; Pretty in Pink
Ink: Cool Caribbean; Regal Rose; Rose Red; Barely Banana
Accessories: Hobby lobby ribbon; staples; circle punches

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive