Friday, January 25, 2008

Celebrate Challenge Card


Weekend Sketch Challenge 32, by Fresh & Fun is finally done on time!! They are usually posted on Friday, but I don't normally get to them until Monday, therefore, it's hard to get done by Wednesday morning. So this week, I got it done ahead of time! Here's the details: I built all my layers on top of white cardstock, 8.5x5.5. my base layer is purely pomegranate, 4.25x5.5. the green square is 3x3 (not Certainly Celery, but certainly close!) the DP is from Big Ideas brand, and the brown used is Basic Brown. I used the hostess set, Time Well Spent, for the flowers, and the sentiment is from Celebrate Everything set. See Fresh & Fun The ink I used is Basic Brown, with blender pens and Rose Red ink and Summer Sun pastels. I don't have Purely Pomegranate ink yet, so Rose Red is a close second. I sponged the edges of the Celebrate sentiment to tie the colors together and added a green stitched ribbon. "today" is stamped on non-su paper. All corners are punched with the ticket corner punch.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive